ICMA FLN Mission Statement
Prepare future leaders of the classifieds industry and foster collaboration amongst young professionals in an international environment.
ICMA Future Leaders Network (FLN) benefits
- International networking
- Idea generation
- Global projects
- Knowledge sharing
- Discounted conference rates!
Who can become an ICMA Future Leader?
- Any person, whose company is a member in good standing with the ICMA, may register to join the FLN with the approval of their CEO.
- FLN membership is unlimited to ICMA member companies, allowing maximum 2 of the FLN members to attend the conference on the FLN discounted benefits (when applicable).
- Members must be under the age of 37.
- Nominate Your FLN! If you have a talented future leader in your company that deserves to be recognized, nominate them using the form today. The ICMA Board of Directors will review all nominations and ICMA will contact the nominee and their employer once selected.