You can sponsor the ICMA “Expanding Beyond Classifieds” conference from 13-16 November 2013 in Prague, Czech Republic.
All sponsor packages include the following:
- Your logo will be included on the online registration form allowing the delegates to pre-arrange a meeting directly with you! (Commitment forms must be received by Friday 9 August 2013 to participate).
- Introduction at the beginning of the conference by ppt. Slide deck with your logo and one line of text. This will take place at the beginning of Thursday and Friday morning and during the plenary sessions breaks.
- Shaping Your Future Workshops Session! ICMA is offering sponsors the opportunity to be on the programme agenda at the Prague Conference! We are offering three 20 minute workshop sessions on first-come/first-serve basis for Friday 15 November. Vendor workshops will be incorporated into the actual programme and will allow you to meet face to face with new and existing clients. Space is limited to ten workshops, so book fast! *Note: This is not applicable to the One Day Sponsor Attendee
- Your colour logo with a link to your website will be prominently included in the monthly ICMA “Expanding Beyond Classifieds” conference e-Newsletter, which will be emailed out to over 600 member contacts of the Association, and 1800 potential member contacts from August – November 2013.
- Your company’s description of 200 words, listed on the ICMA Prague conference website.
- 2 sentence text to be promoted in the ICMA Prague LinkedIn Group, Facebook & Twitter pages prior to the start of the conference.
These are the following sponsor options:
NEW! Plenary Session Speaking Slot
Gain prime exposure by presenting your products and services to all the conference delegates. This sponsorship is subject to a 2 minute speaking slot during either the Friday or Saturday plenary session. Subjected to only 2 sponsors so book your slot today!
Sponsor Welcome Reception and Dinner
This is an excellent opportunity to gain recognition right from the get-go! There are three different options – one involving a prize give-away, another a presentation, and the third option is mention by the chairperson and of course full company signage can be displayed on cards in the room and outside the entrance, as well as an opportunity to place company literature and/or a gift on the tables.
Delegate Registration Table
Get your company recognized from the start of the conference! During conference registration, your company name and logo will be displayed via banners or posters. While delegates receive their conference booklets they will also receive your company’s pen, folder, note pads etc. that they may use throughout the conference.
Plenary Session Raffle
Receive a staggering amount of business cards from conference delegates at the start of one chosen plenary session. At the end of the plenary session, a business card will be drawn. The winner will receive a special offer by the sponsor, such as a 6 month trial period of your products or services. During the drawing your company logo and description will be displayed on the projector screen with a brief description of your company made by the conference emcee.
Surprise the delegates with a gift on their seats prior to the start of one chosen plenary session. The possibilities are endless! Provide them with a company pen, water bottle, usb stick, literature, etc.
ICMA Member Lounge
Sponsorship of the official ICMA member lounge for informal get-togethers and drinks for 3 day event.
Have your company logo or name printed on the name badge itself! Everyone will know the name of your company after wearing the name badge for 4 days.
This is an excellent opportunity to get delegates’ attention before the conference or follow up with them after. Send out a dedicated eblast including a white paper, webinar recording, etc. The sky’s the limit (as long as we can pop it into our eMarketing tool, that is).
Sponsor the conference bags that will be handed out to each participant at the beginning of the meeting and will include the conference folder.
For more information and prices, please download the Sponsor Package for the ICMA Prague conference in the right-hand bar.
Registration is open now!
Lisa Pesak at lisa(at)icmaonline.org if you have any questions.