The ICMA Associate Membership is open to suppliers to the classified advertising media industry. ICMA’s global reach offers associate members the ability to benefit from interaction with classified media publishers from all over the world.
ICMA members enjoy a uniquely open and honest exchange of valuable information on classified media (all business models and channels). Associate members will be able to leverage business opportunities through their eligibility to participate in various ICMA member activities.
- Two e-mail blasts* throughout the year will be e-mailed to your target market, over 600 ICMA members and 1800 potential members.
- Post your press releases on the ICMA website.
- Two eNewsletter advertisements* placed in one of the weekly ICMA newsletters sent to the membership.
- One Banner ad* to be displayed prominently on the ICMA website for one month
- Access to exclusive information services – Associate members have admission to the members-only section on the ICMA website with access to a news and report databases
- Promotional listing on ICMA website – Associate members’ listing includes a brief description of products and services with a link to their own site
- Access to bi-annual conferences – ICMA holds two international conferences a year, which offer packed programmes of presentations, panel sessions, debates, workshops, case studies and more. Publishers, sales managers, IT specialists, marketing professionals, administrators, industry experts and suppliers gather for intense networking, education, and discussion in an informal atmosphere. Please visit the events section of this website for opportunities at upcoming events
- Exhibition & sponsorship discounts – Associate members receive a 50% discount on exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities at the bi-annual conferences. More details in the events section of this website
(* Kindly note any ads, text and/or video is to be provided by the Associate Member.)
Some exclusions do apply, these include: access to the Business Leaders’ Forum during the bi-annual conferences, benchmarking participation, and voting rights.
ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP 2015 FEES
Annual fee (12 months) € 2475
(approx. US$ 3380)
Questions or concerns should be sent to Hannah Worrall or +31 (0)615 067 378.