Berlin, Germany 6-8 May 2015
ICMA “Classifieds in a Sharing Economy” Conference
The Sharing Economy, also known as Collaborative Consumption or the Peer-to-Peer Movement, is a trending business concept that highlights the ability for individuals to rent goods rather than own them. This new business structure was made possible by social technologies in the mid-2000s, and has certainly arrived in a big way. Some of the most well-known examples like eBay, Citi Bike and Airbnb, demonstrate how we each have productive assets that are unused for much of the time, (for example your spare bedroom or parking space) and the Sharing Economy allows individuals to monetise these assets. How does this affect the classifieds industry and what can you do to adapt to the challenges posed by the Sharing Economy?
Looking to answer these questions and learn more about ‘Classifieds in a Sharing Economy’? Then the ICMA Berlin conference is for you!
What will you get out of the conference?
- Learn all about classifieds in a Sharing Economy from our expert speakers
- Learn how to adapt to the challenges posed by a Sharing Economy
- Learn about e-commerce in the mobile space
- Attend our half day special Boot Camp “Analytics to Drive Your Business”, designed to teach delegates how to turn data into knowledge to gain a competitive advantage
- Learn about new revenue models for new media
- Dive deep into Social Media monetisation opportunities and threats
- Gain valuable SEO knowledge
- Learn from Successful Mobile App Strategies
- Have the opportunity to share ideas with all attendees, especially in our interactive group sessions and forums
- Attend our special one-off Boot Camp
- Get access to an international network of professionals
- Learn from the experts
- Networking at C-level
- Plus much more!
ICMA members and delegates benefit from the sharing of invaluable information with our worldwide community of classified media professionals. The ICMA Berlin Conference will deliver two and a half days of dedicated plenary sessions, panels and debates. There are also dedicated workshops and single-disciplinary meetings for business leaders, operation-level managers, and sales managers, along with the best networking and local cultural entertainment available.
The ICMA environment provides a sense of camaraderie, openness and sincerity, even among businesses that compete with each other, setting us apart from any other association.
We look forward to seeing you in Berlin 6-8 May 2015!
View mobile friendly event Agenda. Create an account to personalize your sessions and fill out evaluation forms. See full attendee list, speaker bios and Exhibitor information.