Room Rates Including Breakfast
Single Room: €149
Double Room: €165
Rates are per room per night and include buffet breakfast and VAT.
InterContinental Athens Hotel
Syngrou Avenue 89-93
|The rates listed are only valid for reservations made through ICMA. Higher rates may apply if booked directly with the hotel. Hotel requirements are to be applied for on the online registration form by the official registration deadline. ICMA will arrange your booking and confirmation of this booking will be sent shortly before the date of the event. ICMA will not be responsible for any rooms booked directly with the hotel by the participant. Please read the hotel cancellation and payment policies on the online registration form carefully.|
Hotel Reservation – Method of Payment
- Upon registration, ICMA will guarantee your room reservation with the hotel. For this purpose, ICMA requires a credit card guarantee by each individual participant. Without this, the hotel room cannot be held.
- Settlement of final charges is to be made directly to the hotel by each individual upon checkout.
Hotel Reservation – Cancellation
- Individual cancellations will be accepted until 1 September 2014. Any room cancellation received after this date or No Show will be charged with the original booking to the credit card used as guarantee.
- If you wish to cancel or change your hotel reservation, please contact ICMA Head Office.
Some conference delegates may need a visa to visit Athens. Please contact your nearest Greek embassy, high commission or consulate to find out if you need a visa. Some countries are exempt from visa requirements, you may find out if this applies to you here.
Click here for contact details of some of the Greek Embassies around the world.
If you need any assistance in acquiring a visa to enter Athens, or if you need an official invitation from ICMA Head Office please send the following information to Shay Klomp Bueters:
- Full Name as mentioned in passport
- Arrival date in Athens, Greece
- Departure date from Athens, Greece
- Passport no.
- Date of birth
Once we have received this information we will make sure that you will receive an
invitation letter from ICMA Head Office as evidence to substantiate the purpose of your journey.
From Athens International Airport
The hotel recommendation is to take a taxi from the taxi stand at the airport, at the maximum cost of 40 euro (day-time) and 55 euro (night-time). Alternatively, the hotel can arrange a taxi pick up at the cost of 55 euro (day-time) and 70 euro (night-time). The driver will be waiting for you at the airport, holding a sign with the Intercontinental logo on it.
You can take either the metro (cost per ticket 8 euro) or the airport bus X 95 (cost per ticket 5 euro) to Syntagma square. From Syntagma, take the tram to Kasomouli station, 2 minutes walking distance from the hotel. Alternatively, you may wait for the hotel’s shuttle bus at Syntagma square and Ermou St. corner (outside the McDonald’s restaurant) that will bring you to the hotel directly. If you choose to wait for our shuttle bus, please call the hotel from the Airport, at +30 210 9206011 in order to know what time you can expect the bus at Syntagma square.