ICMA Autumn Conference 2016
Bern, Switzerland 19-21 October
There have always been good reasons to visit the captivating capital of Switzerland. It’s central location, warm hospitality, political status, and the fact it’s a UNESCO World Heritage site. Now there’s another reason – to join us for the ICMA Autumn Conference 2016.
ICMA members and delegates benefit from the sharing of invaluable information with our worldwide community of classified media professionals. The ICMA Autumn Conference 2016 will deliver two and a half days of dedicated plenary sessions, panels and debates. There are also dedicated workshops and single-disciplinary meetings for business leaders, operation-level managers, and sales managers, along with the best networking and local cultural entertainment available.
The ICMA environment provides a sense of camaraderie, openness and sincerity, even among businesses that compete with each other, setting us apart from any other association.
We look forward to seeing you in Bern!
ICMA events are unlike any other conference you’ve ever attended. We are unique because you wont simply be watching presentation after presentation, but instead get the opportunity to discuss the key trends and challenges within classified marketplaces. There are an abundance of reasons to attend our conferences, but if we had to list just a few…
- 30 years of experience
- 20+ speakers, 100+ high-value attendees
- Networking at c-level
- Learn from the industry experts
- Discuss new ideas and innovations
- Peer-to-peer sharing of best practices
- Platform to test your own ideas and learn from others
- Gain access to a global network of professionals
- Real take-aways to implement in your business
- Meet with ICMA recommended solution providers
- Fun social events & delicious local cuisine
- Plus much more!
ICMA brings together some of the most innovative leaders in classified marketplaces.