THIS EVENT HAS ALREADY TAKEN PLACE AND REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. THE PRESENTATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE (YOU WILL NEED TO BE LOGGED IN)
Rates are per room per night and include buffet breakfast, VAT and entrance to spa facilities.
Scandic Grand Marina Hotel
Tel. +358 9 16661 Website: www.scandichotels.com
|The rates listed are only valid for reservations made through ICMA. Higher rates may apply if booked directly with the hotel. Hotel requirements are to be applied for on the online registration form by the official registration deadline. ICMA will arrange your booking and confirmation of this booking will be sent shortly before the date of the event. ICMA will not be responsible for any rooms booked directly with the hotel by the participant. Please read the hotel cancellation and payment policies on the online registration form carefully.|
Hotel Reservation – Method of Payment
- Upon registration, ICMA will guarantee your room reservation with the hotel. For this purpose, ICMA requires a credit card guarantee by each individual participant. Without this, the hotel room cannot be held.
- Settlement of final charges is to be made directly to the hotel by each individual upon checkout.
Hotel Reservation – Cancellation
- Individual cancellations will be accepted until 14 March 2014. Any room cancellation received after this date or No Show will be charged with the original booking to the credit card used as guarantee.
- If you wish to cancel or change your hotel reservation, please contact ICMA Head Office.
Some conference delegates may need a visa to visit Helsinki. Please contact your nearest Finnish embassy, high commission or consulate to find out if you need a visa. Some countries are exempt from visa requirements, you may find out if this applies to you here.
Click here for contact details of some of the Finnish Embassies around the world.
If you need any assistance in acquiring a visa to enter Helsinki, or if you need an official invitation from ICMA Head Office please send the following information to Shay Klomp Bueters:
- Full Name as mentioned in passport
- Arrival date in Helsinki, Finland
- Departure date from Helsinki, Finland
- Passport no.
- Date of birth
Once we have received this information we will make sure that you will receive an
invitation letter from ICMA Head Office as evidence to substantiate the purpose of your journey.
From Helsinki Vantaa Airport
Directly outside the arrivals terminal of the Helsinki Vantaa Airport you can hail a taxi to the Scandic Grand Marina hotel. The cost will be approximately €45 one way dependent on traffic conditions. For groups – Yellow Cab taxis are recommended.
From Helsinki Vantaa Airport take buses 415, 451 or 615 approximately €7 one way to the Helsinki train station. From the train station take tram number 4 directly outside Stockman’s department store, get off at the 4th stop which stops directly in front of the Scandic Grand Marina hotel.
From Helsinki Vantaa Airport take highway 45 towards the Helsinki city centre. Follow the signs marked Centrum. From Pohjoisranta street, follow signs to Katajanokka. You will cross a small bridge and from there you will be able to see the hotel on your right-hand side.