Exhibiting at an ICMA Conference
The ICMA community exists in the spirit of bringing buyers and sellers together, and the exhibitors and sponsors play an integral role in ensuring the events are a success.
ICMA members and conference delegates come from some of the world’s largest media publishers to smaller niche firms, and consists of the people in charge of making the decisions at their respective organisations. As an exhibitor you will have the chance to present and promote your products and services to C-level management (Chief Executives, Managing Directors, General Managers, IT Managers etc).
When not exhibiting, you also have the opportunity to attend the sessions and various networking activities. In 2015 an exhibitor described one of our social events as:
“the best business conference social event that I have been to in more than 10 years!” – Dave Wiseman, Scamalytics, May 2015.
ICMA events are unlike any other conference you’ve ever attended. We are unique because you wont simply stand around hoping to meet with attendees, but instead get real opportunities to sit with and talk to the key decision makers within classified marketplaces. There are an abundance of reasons to attend our conferences, but if we had to list just a few…
- Increase exposure, build relationships and expand your company’s reach
- Reach decision makers who can make decisions there & then
- Capitalize on a prospect-rich environment to launch your products/services
- Generate leads
- Choose from an array of options and ad-ons to suit your company’s needs, and help to ensure you’re getting your products and services in front of the right audience
- Build awareness with the right audience through online, mobile, social and direct marketing channels
- Access 100+ key global industry players
- Attend our wonderful networking social events in the evenings
- Plus so much more!
And if that’s not enough, then just watch this video to hear what some of our previous exhibitors and sponsors have to say about ICMA!
If you are interested in exhibiting at an ICMA conference please contact our Conference & Marketing Manager