THIS EVENT HAS ALREADY TAKEN PLACE AND REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. THE PRESENTATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE (YOU WILL NEED TO BE LOGGED IN)
Build a Killer E-Mail Strategy In An Afternoon
Wednesday 21 May 2014 in Helsinki, Finland
You have an e-mail newsletter, I’m sure. Is it awesome? Do you love it? Does it deliver results? Does it drive new revenue? I doubt it.
The fact is that your e-mail list is your organization’s most under-utilized asset – guaranteed. So, let’s put your e-mail database to work.
In this highly-interactive, action-packed, afternoon workshop you’re going to create a brand new e-mail strategy designed to reach a highly-targeted and valuable audience.
Andrew Davis, author of Brandscaping: Unleashing the Power of Partnerships, will teach you the A-to-Z’s that builds your list, drives new revenue, and solidifies a true relationship with your e-mail audience.
Wednesday 21 May 2014 14:00 – 18:00
13.00 – 14:00
14:00 – 15.30
Session 1: Uncovering the three secrets to subscriber success
In this first hour-long presentation we’ll breakdown how to treat your content like a product, how to measure success, and the three secrets to building an ever-growing subscriber base.
Build a strategy:
Next, we’ll put what we’ve learned to the test. It’s time to embark on the four-step strategy that will define a valuable audience, understand their needs and uncover the talent that will drive your revenue.
15.30 – 16.00
16.00 – 18:00
Session 2: Getting Creative
There’s a lot of commodity content in the digital world. If you’re going to be successful you need to get creative. Andrew will leverage his television experience to help you fill in the formula for creative concepting.
Pitch your Concept
In the last hour of our session, you’ll be invited to reveal your concepts in a fun, interactive pitch session. Someone’s going to walk away the winner of our Content Concept Pitch session. Will it be you?
Here is what you will come home with
- A weekly e-mail concept with a unique hook designed to ensnare and entrap your unsuspecting audience.
- A specific time you’re going to deliver your new e-mail designed to grow your audience on auto-pilot.
- A promotional strategy designed to set a clear expectation for your audience and build a high-quality audience.
- A list of 10 leads you’ve specifically targeted to drive new revenues for your exciting new e-mail concept.
- A workbook that reveals the 7 Television Secrets You Can Use to Create Killer Content.
- A signed copy of Andrew’s book, Brandscaping, to keep you inspired and further your education after the conference is over.
Who Should Attend?
- Editors interested in building a loyal audience
- Creative Publishers looking for real revenue streams that add value
- Marketing or Audience Development staff looking to better target, understand, and grow their audience.
Normally €450 per person although ICMA has negotiated a special discounted rate of €349 per person! (separate from Helsinki conference costs)
Sign up via the registration form (second page allows you to choose the Creating Killer Content Brands Boot Camp option.)
REFUND POLICY: Attendance to ICMA Creating Killer Content Brands Boot Camp is by paid admission only. Registration/payment for session will not be refunded. Once you have registered and paid, NO refunds will be issued.