The Business Meeting at the Amsterdam General Meeting will take place on Saturday 3 November at 4pm.
- Opening by Chairperson.
- ICMA Projects – update on what Head Office has been doing for members.
- Presentation of the 2008 ICMA budget and vote (budget can be downloaded here).
Motion: Do you accept the proposed 2008 ICMA budget?
- Proposed change to ICMA Bylaw 1.1.10 to limit to two the number of consecutive full terms a Committee member can serve.
Current Bylaw 1.1.10: Retiring Committee Members shall be immediately eligible for re-election.
Proposed new Bylaw 1.1.10: Retiring Committee Members shall be immediately eligible for re-election provided that the term that they have just served is not the second of two full consecutive terms of office. This does not apply to the candidate standing for Chairperson.
Motion: Do you accept the proposed change to Bylaw 1.1.10?
- Committee election to replace David Waghorne who has resigned, all nominations to be proposed and seconded on the board in the ICMA Member Lounge by 15.00 Saturday 2 November.
- Any other matters and closing.
- If you are an ICMA member but cannot attend the Business Meeting, you have the option of transferring your vote to another ICMA member to cast on your behalf. Simply complete the proxy voting form and send it back by to Lucie Hime at ICMA Head Office by email or by fax +31 20 6382371.