Intensive SEO Boot Camp
Wednesday, 13 November in Prague, Czech Republic
THIS EVENT HAS ALREADY TAKEN PLACE AND REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
ICMA’s very first Intensive SEO Boot Camp.
Don’t miss out on the chance to learn critical SEO best practices, tools, and techniques that are certain to increase your website traffic. Evan Fishkin, Director of SEO, MSN at Microsoft will facilitate.
At the end of the afternoon session, delegates will receive a high level SEO Website Analysis, which will provide a framework for improvements you can start making immediately.
Wednesday 13 November 13:00 – 17:30
13.00 – 13.30
13.30 – 15.30
Session 1: SEO Best Practices
• SEO Best Practices
• Competitive Analysis
• Advanced Keyword Tools & Techniques
• Review SEO Resources and How to Stay Up to Date on Changes
• Using Social Platforms for SEO
• Enhancing Content Marketing with SEO
15.30 – 16.00
16.00 – 17:30
Session 2: Website “Walk – Through”
• Review prepared Website Analysis
• Outline recommendations from website analysis
What You’ll Learn at Intensive SEO Boot Camp
• How to conduct an SEO site assessment
• Keyword Research Tactics
• How to attract high quality, authoritative links
• How to gain valuable info through competitive research
• Solid tools and services to streamline SEO
€295 per person (separate from Prague conference costs)
Sign up via the registration form (second page allows you to choose the SEO Boot Camp option)
LOGIN AND PASSWORD: Please ensure you have your login and password to edit your website.
LAPTOP: Participants should bring a working laptop with wireless Internet connection and have a current/up to date browser and OS. You must be familiar with your laptop and how to access the Internet using your laptop’s wireless connection. Laptops are required. Tablets and iPads should not be used. No time will be spent to trouble shoot laptop issues. Due to the limited length of the workshop we will not cover any programming nor will we set up accounts.
REFUND POLICY: Attendance to ICMA Intensive SEO Boot Camp is by paid admission only. Registration/payment for session will not be refunded. Once you have registered and paid, NO refunds will be issued.