Madrid, Spain 21 – 23 October 2015
ICMA “What’s Next for Marketplaces?” Conference
At ICMA Madrid conference we’ll be taking a look at what’s next for classified marketplaces – the combination of mobile, social, big data and thousands of new start-ups are disrupting existing marketplaces and business models. Make sure you join us in Madrid to find ways to help your business take advantage of new technology and trends to survive and thrive.
What will you get out of the conference?
- Get strategic ideas to develop your classified marketplace from our expert speakers
- Learn about the trends that are disrupting marketplaces
- Hear about new revenue models for marketplaces
- Expand your knowledge of the latest marketing to drive visitors and revenue
- Benefit from hearing the real world experiences of other classified businesses from around the world
- Have the opportunity to share ideas with all attendees, especially in our interactive group sessions and forums
- Get access to an international network of professionals
- Learn from the experts
- Networking at C-level
- Plus much more!
ICMA members and delegates benefit from the sharing of invaluable information with our worldwide community of classified media professionals. The ICMA Madrid Conference will deliver two and a half days of dedicated plenary sessions, panels and debates. There are also dedicated workshops and single-disciplinary meetings for business leaders, operation-level managers, and sales managers, along with the best networking and local cultural entertainment available.
The ICMA environment provides a sense of camaraderie, openness and sincerity, even among businesses that compete with each other, setting us apart from any other association.
We look forward to seeing you in Madrid 21-23 October 2015!