For the ICMA "Classifieds: Recipes for Success" Nice conference, we will be staying in the 4* Radisson Blu Hotel Nice. Situated in the heart of the French Riviera with amazing views of the Mediterranean Sea, this hotel is located on the famous Promenade des Anglais, provides access to Nice’s Old Town, and is just 5 minutes from Nice International Airport.
Single room: EUR 140
Double room: EUR 155
Single room: EUR 175
Double room: EUR 190
Rates are per room per night, including breakfast, VAT, internet and fitness centre/swimming pool access, excluding city tax at EUR 1.20 per person, per day. These rates apply from 25 April to 1 May 2011, subject to availability of rooms at the time of reservation. Any room booking made prior and/or after these listed dates will be charged at a different rate.
Radisson Blu Hotel Nice proudly offers free high-speed wireless internet access.
|The rates listed are only valid for reservations made through ICMA. Higher rates may apply if booked directly with the hotel. Hotel requirements are to be applied for on the online registration form by the official registration deadline. ICMA will arrange your booking and confirmation of this booking will be sent shortly before the date of the event. ICMA will not be responsible for any rooms booked directly with the hotel by the participant. Please read the hotel cancellation and payment policies on the online registration form carefully.|
Radisson Blu Hotel Nice
223 Promenade des Anglais
Phone: 33 (0)4 97 177 177
Fax: 33 (0)4 93 71 21 71
Hotel Reservation – Method of Payment
- Upon registration, ICMA will guarantee your room reservation with the hotel. For this purpose, ICMA requires a credit card guarantee by each individual participant. Without this, the hotel room cannot be held.
- Settlement of final charges is to be made directly to the hotel by each individual upon checkout.
Hotel Reservation – Cancellation
- Individual cancellations will be accepted until 16 March 2011. Any room cancellation received after this date or No Show will be charged with the original booking to the credit card used as guarantee.
- If you wish to cancel or change your hotel reservation, please contact ICMA Head Office.
Some people might need a visa to visit France. Please contact your nearest French embassy, high commission or consulate to find out if you need a visa.
Click here for contact details of some of the French Embassies in the world.
If you need any assistance in requiring a visa to enter France, or if you need an official invitation from ICMA Head Office please send the following information to Shay Klomp Bueters at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Full Name as mentioned in passport
- Arrival date in Nice, France
- Departure date from Nice, France
- Passport no.
- Date of birth
Once we have
received this information we will make sure that you will receive an
invitation letter from ICMA Head Office as evidence to substantiate the
purpose of your journey.
The hotel is 10 minutes from the train station by taxi and is approximately EUR 15.
The hotel is 5-10 minutes from the Nice International Airport by taxi and is approximately EUR 20.
You can reach the hotel from the airport via Public Bus #98 or #99. The bus departs approximately every 20 minutes and is EUR 4. The bus stop ‘St. Helen’ is directly across the street from the hotel.
Hertz 33 (0)825 342 343
Garage parking is available on-site for EUR 2.50/hr or EUR 25/day. Valet parking is also available.