Online Revenue Generation Lab, Amsterdam
5-6 October 2006
Making money online is the pre-occupation of not just publishers and senior management, but also of sales managers, team leaders and sales reps who want to make a success of this new medium and to earn their commission! So, as one of the key learnings from the Sales Lab was that everyone wanted more about online revenue generation, ICMA will hold a special one and a half day event in Amsterdam on 5-6 October, specifically to address these issues.
Designed for operational sales managers, team leaders and senior salespeople, and commercially-minded new media and online managers, the ORGL will be a highly interactive event where delegates will learn most from each other’s contributions and experiences.
The programme has been designed to arm delegates with:
- revenue-generating ideas that they can take home and apply immediately
- a good understanding and awareness of what other publishers are achieving online and how they can emulate it
- the latest update on the PHOENIX self-service offering and how it can make money for 24/7
- experience in testing out ideas for making money online and being recognised and rewarded by their peers
- a detailed understanding of how to make the numbers work for you
- and loads of inspiration and information on getting more out of your people
During the six sessions, delegates will be able to network, exchange ideas and experiences and get to know each other in a truly collaborative atmosphere. On the first night, ICMA will host a group dinner in a central Amsterdam restaurant so delegates can relax and get to know each other away from the flipchart and Powerpoint slides.
The cost of EUR 349 per delegate includes one night’s hotel accommodation, breakfast and taxes in the NH Hotel Schiller in Amsterdam’s lively Rembrandtplein, all sessions, coffee-breaks, lunches and the group dinner on the Thursday night. So your only additional expense is travel.
The report of this meeting can be downloaded from the ‘document archive’in the left-hand menu bar.