Results-driven and development oriented business professional with versatile experience in media, digital business and business development. Curious mind and eager to learn new things – at the moment steep learning curve in banking and education business transformation. Interested in understanding what makes people tick.
Her career has had five distinctly different phases :
1) Legal professional during 1988-2000 responsible for e.g. Contract & Corporate Law, Media Law and Intellectual Property Rights (IPR), Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate restructuring and Tax Law matters.
2) Business support and business development professional in 2000-2008 responsible for Finance, HR, Legal, M&A, Corporate communications & Public relations units.
3) SVP, Business Development and Chief Digital Officer (CDO) in 2008-2011 responsible for Strategic planning, Business development, Innovation management and Digital transformation units as well as two matrix organizations.
4) P&L responsibility from 2011 onwards. At the moment responsible for Sanoma Digital Finland business unit operating in several digital businesses, marketplaces and SaaS platforms in the fields of ecommerce, real estate, recruitment , cars, contract management and digital signing.
5) Several board positions since 1994. Independent board member positions at the moment: Board Member and Risk Committee member of Säästöpankkiliiton Osuuskunta (Saving Banks’ Union Coop) and Chairman of the Board of Haaga-Helia ammattikorkeakoulu Oy (Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences).